Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mornings Uhg

I don't want this post to sound like complaining. It will probably sound at least a little complainy...
I'm first trimester pregnant which means fatigue and nausea. But also in the case of this baby: headaches, dizziness, back pain, the shakes, hunger and feeling downright awful. Plus I can't get out of bed in the morning. I mean who would want to anyway, right?

Now I really want a big cup of coffee and I am trying to determine the safety of it because I don't drink coffee everyday anymore but... I just want a hot, sweet cup of deliciousness. So They say two cups a day right? Maybe after lunch I will indulge.

I had a big cup the day before yesterday. Yesterday I was running around all over the place. And yesterday I felt crampy. Anxiety about everything I do.