To have the pleasantest, happiest experience drinking Maragritas follow these rules:
- You do not have to wait until your husband gets home, but it's nice if you do.
- You must have plenty of fresh oranges and limes.
- Children must watch a non cartoon educational show about crocodiles...
- Serve your pre-mixed margarita mix (recommend Trader Jose's) over ice and orange slices on a glass rimmed with lime juice and sea salt.
- If you forget to rim your glass just sprinkle salt on top, salt is essential for full enjoyment
- True happiness comes from salsa and guac with corn chips while enjoying your margarita.
- Enjoy peace and quiet, the company of your husband, and content tv zombie children
- Pour your self a second margartita