Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Obsessed with Dropping the Pounds not Obsessed with Dieting

I hate dieting, and I stink at it. I love to eat junk food, sweet food, and fatty food. Big problems for me trying to loose weight.

I have finally forced myself to start Weight Watchers. I hate it. My pride is injured because my mom says it is the only way to loose weight. I contend a person can eat healthy fats and loose weight, like a lot of healthy fats. I mean eating real sour cream, real whipped cream sweetened with raw sugar, using lots of real butter in cooking. I love whole wheat Belgian waffles with real maple syrup, and butter.

but in reality my problem is balance and Weight Watchers will fix that. So I have decided to do it modified with less bread, more protein and more good fats. I really hope this works.

I really told you all that just so I could tell you this. I believe that eggs are a super food. I hate eggs. But I have found a way to do Weight Watchers, eat an egg (with out it being a part of some type of pancake), and drink coffee. In a sauce pan I poor a cup of milk, and then I beat in an egg and I slowly heat this beating constantly. I used this concoction in my coffee in the morning. that with an all fruit smoothie and a piece of whole wheat toast makes for a very healthy, weight watcher friendly breakfast.

And I am just proud of myself, so I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment